Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Memories Three-Return the memories

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by SirGarlin, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirGarlin

SirGarlin Avatar

1. Title: Memories Three
    2. Reproduction Rate: I don't know
    3. Blocker? Yes
    4. Details: I was doing the quest Memories Three-Return the memories and collected all three memories from the ghost. I went back to the quest giver and talked to her about the memories. It opened a trade menu and I put all three memories in the trade box, their text was red. After I hit "give items" nothing happened then I was just standing by the quest giver. I tried to talk to it again and the memories conversation option wasn't there any more. I no longer have the three memories in my inventory and the objective is still "Return the Memories". So I'm unable to complete this quest and its in my quest log.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: 1. Collect the three memories. 2. Try to turn in the three memories
    6. User Specs: See below

Oh why I'm here let me put my other broken quest...

Title: Seek Private Garridon
    Reproduction Rate: I don't know
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: I have a quest to speak to private Garridon I got from Solace Bridge somewhere. I went to Solace Bridge Outskirts and found Private Garridon down by some water. Which btw the quest say's he'll be the first guard I see upon coming to the area....No... he isn't... I found him randomly exploring the area down by water. Anyways, I speak to him and the quest won't complete. I tried every possible conversation topic.
    Steps to Reproduce: Try to talk to Garridon to complete the quest.
    User Specs: See below

3/17/2018 2:11 PM
    CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4) System RAM: 16380
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 4053
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest04_01
    Area Display Name: Solace Bridge Outskirts
    Loc: (-69.6, 4.8, -15.5)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfRm9yZXN0MDRfMDF8fCgtNjkuNjI2LCA0LjgyMSwgLTE1LjUzNyl8KDAsIC0wLjUzMywgMCwgLTAuODQ2KXw0MjQuNjY5N3wtNS40NjM4MTF8My40NjExOTc=

Can I just say I'm a Royal Founder of this game because I believe in the game and loved the Ultima series, mainly for the idea of virtues. I'm disappointed that virtues take a back seat role and they don't seem important at all. But more so I cannot believe after years and years of waiting for this game to come out, you guys are seriously going to consider this game release ready and its clearly not. I just started playing after taking a LONG break because my brother convinced me the game supposed to be ready to release which I decided to wait for, so I can experience the game when its fun and not all broken. And what happens... 2 hours of gameplay in and I ran into not one but TWO broken beginners quest. This game isn't ready and I'm not looking to be disappointed so I'll stop playing again till it releases, I really hope game doesn't disappoint... *sigh*

Anyways I don't know how this all works, will you fix my character? I don't see an in game ticket system so will it be fixed or will I forever have two broken quest floating on my screen and you just fix it for others to not run into the same bug?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    GreeneD.OG likes this.
  2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

welcome to the forums @SirGarlin
    for items getting red it helps to log out and relog - then they should be back in your inventory (red items mean the server did not approve the action you did on the client - mostly due to lag)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.