Merry Christmas from the Disciples of Damnation

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by E n v y, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

Oh dude - I totally believe you! It's the game, I get it. I know you're truly just a committed good person trying to better the PVP community through leadership by example..

[​IMG]

2. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

Here's a nice picture of me in the middle of a crowd "glitching" during a Portalarium livestream while your goons PK'd me from another dimension.

[​IMG]
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Woah.. you were attacked from the twilight zone!

4. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

Don't worry I recorded it all......might make you famous in my next video :D

Duke Avery likes this.
  5. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I'm hoping to get a screenshot of that as well :D

6. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

Spoken like a true PvPer! Merry Christmas.

7. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

Careful. I got modded for too many smileys once.

E n v y and Duke Avery like this.
  8. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

Curious about everyone's definition of exploit. Some seem to think it's a player doing something to cause the game to work to their advantage. Others think it's a player using some bug in the game to gain advantage. Still others, more level-headed, know that it's both and other things that a player takes advantage of.

Let's use an example. In Matrix Online there was a glitch/bug wherein you could go into a building with a group and kill high level agents. The glitch was in using an elevator to keep bouncing between floors, causing the agent mobs to respawn at a rapid rate. Basically I zerged mobs with a group using an elevator glitch.

Exploit? Bear in mind that at the time I was in the mid-level 20's, and I did this for less than a day to get to max level.

Hint: If you have to think about it you are full of feces.

9. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

I would as that the player would have to know it's actually happening.......else how would they even know they are exploiting.

The glitch that some are insisting is an exploit is a random issue that occurs with the location of players (according to patch notes it has been fixed).

For example I could be standing next to a player and that player can't see me because im located elsewhere in the scene due to a player mapping glitch. I don't know that you can't see me, others can see me fine....i'm not creating it, it's just a glitch. That is not an exploit in any way shape or form....why? because if it was half the player base yesterday would have been "exploiting" despite not even knowing it.

The player killed in this video apparently couldn't see me.......i'm not exploiting, just finding a PvP player and attacking....that's all i'm doing. Not quite sure what people expect......do I stop PvPing on the basis that someone that i'm attacking "might" be glitched?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  10. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

SHOOSH!

The problem with your argument is that you do this PK business repeatedly... over and over and over again... did you ever stop to think.. wow - I know there's a broken game mechanic that makes players invisible - I wonder why he's not fighting back and just running around in circles looking for me... is it maybe because he can't see me?

Deep thoughts... :rolleyes:

So which is it? Are you an exploiter or just (insert forum appropriate word here)?

11. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

Of course not, you do a victory lap in the forums while simultaneously explaining to people in discord chat that you understand exactly how the bug works. Then you go back out to do it again multiple times.

It's classic pvp. Good old pvp where no one can see you or your group and no one can fight back. It's been about 6 months since I've seen you make a post in the forums, how amazing a coincidence that you resurfaced on worse pvp exploit day!

:)

12. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

Once again stop accusing people.

13. Drocis the Devious

I have facts. Nothing I've said can't be corroborated using your own words and videos provided by the community. Your lack of understanding of the issue is not a defense. Ignorance of the law and all that.

14. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

But you are taking advantage (the definition of exploit) of the glitch. Just own up to it (by staying silent so you don't incriminate yourself). You KNOW about the glitch - you continue to kill people KNOWING that they might not see you. Pretty straight forward.

15. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

You actually don't understand what a glitch is. You are assuming i'm doing something or even knowing that someone can't see me.

You are being ridiculous

16. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

I knew about the glitch when it was posted in the patch notes. I know people lag....does that mean I shouldn't PvP? I know people are lower level than me, does that mean I shouldn't PvP? I know people crash, does that mean I shouldn't PvP?

You are being ridiculous as well

17. Drocis the Devious

I wonder how many times this is said by people after they've been sentenced by a jury of their peers?

Spoiler, probably a lot.

18. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

@Berek

Could you please lock this thread because it has been high-jacked by anti-PvPers who are accusing me and my guild of using exploits/cheating etc etc. This was supposed to be a light-hearted Merry Christmas PvP thread.

Blake Blackstone likes this.
  19. Drocis the Devious

You mean the thread where you blatantly break forum rules with a personal attack in the OP? You want that thread locked? LOL

I say keep it open, seems like all of this is fair game. :)

20. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

I'm perma flagged and in multiplayer 100% of my time in game.

You should know this - you and your club PK'd me about a dozen times yesterday - you've got all the skulls to prove it.

Ohh wait... sorry... SHOOOSH... you're invisible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.