1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Meticulous Collection - An Enhancement

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Warius, Jul 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warius

Warius Avatar

Well, meticulous collection system is very nice, but in my opinion it could be improved a bit.

It doesn't feels very rewarding having a +10 meticulous collection and just keep continuing harvesting node (or bush etc...) like nothing special happenned.

For example after a MC 10 on a node while mining a golem corresponding to the node should spawn, then killing it would grant the player more ore (with maybe the same percentage as for MC 11+). With maybe a very low chance it would spawn a named "boss golem" with better loots.

Well, obsiously a cotton golem would be weird so it would require other mechanics for other harvesting skills (I don't really have ideas for the other ones actually).

Thanks!

2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

great. now I want a cotton golem pet.
    :)

3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

[​IMG]

Mal Hari, Elgarion, FBohler and 3 others like this.
  4. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

I've never achieved a +10 Meticulous Collection. Maybe I will soon with the new gathering imbued jewels.

Mal Hari and Elgarion like this.
  5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

You also get bonus producer and adventurer experience.

Mal Hari, Elgarion and Anpu like this.
  6. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

The idea I have is to have your normal chance of harvesting a node for each meticulous up to that tier of node. Then the basic item for each meticulous thereafter, as it is now.

For example, a 2x meticulous on a tier 3 node would have each meticulous allowing for a chance to do a normal harvest. If you do a normal harvest, then you get the normal harvest loot. If you fail, then you get the basic item.

If you have 5x meticulous on a tier 3 node, then the first 3 meticulous would have a chance for a normal harvest, the last 2 would yield a basic item.

If the above dumps too much material into the game, then perhaps limit it to critical success meticulous collections. Again, that would be up to the tier level of the node. Critical success meticulous beyond the tier level would yield a basic item.

Gravidy and Mal Hari like this.
  7. Vesper

Vesper Avatar

I'm not sure I understand the problem.
    [​IMG] That's a 4X Meticulous. 3 extra ore, and 3 x 10k xp (producer and adventure). This was adjusted somewhat recently, it's not good enough?

Mal Hari, Anpu and Barugon like this.
  8. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Each meticulous collection used to give the same chance to get rare materials that the initial collection did. I wish they would put that back in.

Mal Hari likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.