mike11's DAW song package - in the spirit of sharing (PM me)

Discussion in 'The Bards of Poets' Circle' started by mike11, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike11

mike11 Avatar

THIS THREAD IS A REQUEST FOR RE-SCORE/RE-INSTRUMENTATION FOR MY PARTIALLY COMPLETED SONG. DAW PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.

It is a theme song I have wrote for Sota but it style is rock/fusion/orchestral. It contains full audio and midi that can work in any DAW, contains many dry audio tracks and is not mixed. You can change any of the sounds with your own because the midi is all included.

!!!IT IS MEDIEVAL!!!
    !!!IT IS NOISY!!!
    !!!IT IS NOT POLISHED!!!

I will say there is quite a lot of tracks to it, as well the music is fairly detailed (IMO) but I am open to people doing what ever they want with it in the spirit of creative mixing and producing. Also you are required to let me hear your mix!!

terms fine print : I continue to hold the copyright for this piece no matter what sort of mix is created out of it. I also hold the privilege to rework the piece however I choose to, later.

I would rate this as intermediate and up level for any producers interested but that is obviously not mandatory.

Many of the sounds are made from free instruments on the web. The instrumentation is comprised of various levels of completeness - I am still only learning much about orchestration and instruments.

make sure you turn everything down to start with!

this is what the rough mix sounds like:

I am very excited to hear what anyone of you can make of this.

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Ome

Ome Avatar

This is my favorite version of this song so far Mike. If I find the time, I'm tempted to make a version of this with the instruments I commonly use. The main hook sounds familiar though.
    Maybe its my imagination. It does have a sort of Ultima feel if you ask me. Especially if it were made with harps and horns and such.

Time Lord likes this.
  3. mike11

mike11 Avatar

Closest song that I can think of that it is reminicent of is, one of the final movements has a Rooster by Alice In Chains vibe. Difference in the riff is that Rooster is a 4 chord progression but this is a 3 chord strum pattern.

cheers

Sent from my GT-S5690M using Tapatalk 2

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl Avatar

I like this song. :) Makes me want to shake my bootay!!

Time Lord likes this.
  5. King Dane

King Dane Avatar

Great stuff Mike. I always liked this piece.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.