Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Missing directions on Ardoris Love Quest; entrance to Palace

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Sheamus McGuinness, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheamus McGuinness

Sheamus McGuinness Avatar

1. Title: Missing directions on Ardoris Love Quest; entrance to Palace
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? YES
    4. Details: On the love quest in Ardoris, depending on who you talk to first the other Palace requires a "password" or token to enter in the palace. While on the love quest line, you talk to Min Liang Tan to try and obtain the keystone, but he tells you that he can't leave until the drama between Siranto and Kasi is resolved. At this point it makes perfect sense to explore the other Palace that you may not have gone to yet to discover you can't get in and need a password or token. At this stage in the quest there is nothing that tells you how to get the password or token. I knew to go back to Samael because I have done this a few dozen times, but nothing in the dialogues leads you back to Samael to find a password. This is basically a blocker to anyone who did not already know where to go as Samael basically tells you not to come back until you have the keystone.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    Sir_Michael likes this.
  2. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

@Sheamus McGuinness

Submitted! Thank you for reporting. [I recall hitting this particular wall long, long ago and cannot even remember how it was that I learned where I needed to go to get a password.]

Sheamus McGuinness likes this.
  3. hsmckee

hsmckee Avatar

Bug ID 40277

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.