Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Missing Trees

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Cypher Black, Aug 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

08/02/2019 08:32
    Title: Missing Trees
    Reproduction Rate: 100ish?
    Blocker? Meh
    Details: Ok. I log into my POT - Whyte Roc Forested Template 1- 99 percent of the time, where I have made liberal use of the tree removers. If I go to another "Forested POT" the trees are gone. If someone comes to Whyte Roc and then they go to another "Forested POT", the trees are gone.

Steps to Reproduce: Log on directly into Borderland. Run around and look at all of the nice trees. Recall to Whyte Roc. Trees, not so much (They have been 'chopped down' to make room for the wheels of progress.) Recall back to Borderland. POOF! The trees are gone or at least it looks a lot more like Whyte Roc then it did when you first logged into Borderland.

PS. While you are fixing this, please remove all of the 'fake' trees that surround the forested POTS or at least allow tree removers to affect them. While in Whyte Roc, take note of all of the deco that has been placed 'beyond the outer fake-tree line', which are blocking the sight lines. :)

Thanks,

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16321
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.1024.Date.08.01.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Borderland
    Area Display Name: Borderland
    Loc: (71.5, 38.0, 322.3)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfEJvcmRlcmxhbmR8KDcxLjQ5NCwgMzcuOTk5LCAzMjIuMjc1KXwoMCwgLTAuOTcsIDAsIC0wLjI0Mil8MTU1LjE4MzV8MTYuMTUzMzZ8NC44MzA1Ng==

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    Violette Dyonisys likes this.
  2. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

I just went to 'Hawkland Harbour' Forested POT (after visiting Whyte Roc) and it has trees. It is on the island where Owls head is located, so I am not sure if that is the reason. I then went back to "Borderland". Still no trees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.