Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Money Transfer from NPC/Banker to PC

Discussion in 'Release 16 Feedback' started by Count Napoli, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count Napoli

Count Napoli Avatar

It would be nice to have a pop up window show that money was actually transferred upon sale. I'd like to verify what was sold and for how much and that all the money was received. For instance selling ectoplasmic residue to Lord Enmar, or selling hides to the hunter in Braemar. When we approach these guys we have no verification that the proper amount was transferred.

This bring me to my question: After a sale by one of the public vendors, how do you get your money from the bank? I keep showing up to the proper city bank and see nothing to verify that the money was transferred. I know for a fact that it hasn't been transferred on at least 9 different sales.

I'm getting to write up a bug post on these sales, but I wanted to get some feedback before I do.

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

As I told you in your other thread, when did you list it, what was it and how much didi you ask for it?

3. Count Napoli

Count Napoli Avatar

I It was a bunch of stuff that I'd had been selling over the past few days. I was careful on how I priced it so it all sold in a day or two.

4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

ok then there is gold in the bank in the town it was sold in

5. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

On ectoplasm and hides, when you're in a conversation with them say "bye" as this ends the conversation and shows the amount paid to you in the chat window, when it transfers, if not then the item is still in your inventory and you must start the conversation again...

For sales on a public vendor, go to your bank (where the sales accured) and scroll down to the gold stacks for each sale, drag them and drop on your head or into your inventory and that will transfer the gold to you... When the sale accurs, a message is sent to you via chat window, and if you were off line at the time a message appears when you log in next, before you enter the game...

There's no bug to report... Working just fine for me, I've sold tons of stuff... If you over price your sales, and the 7 days pass by, then the game gives you the amount a merchant would give you anyways... So check your sales, keep track... You can pull your sale off and list it again, but you pay another fee...

6. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Please note that for the selling of stuff to NPCs that they are changing this from dialog only to a proper trading popup window.
    You can see this transition in R16 onwards.

Regarding Public Vendors read the popup tip and then check the player instructions. To open that click top right (?) icon.
    It explains all you need to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.