Monster Mash <EVL>

Discussion in 'Archived Events' started by Kendric Darrow, May 1, 2016.

1. Kendric Darrow

Kendric Darrow Avatar

[​IMG]

Every Virtue is Lasting <EVL> cordially invites all level of players to our Monster Mash events every Tuesday and Saturday night.

Do you crave adventure and don’t want to battle alone? <EVL> has your back with our fun packed PVE nights hosted weekly!

Starting on Tuesday at 7PM NBT (CST) outside Owl's Head an <EVL> dungeon master will guide advanced players through the deepest darkest corners of New Britannia to test their metal in no holes barred PVE combat! Your teleportation avatar and dungeon master for the evening will be Zenie.

Then on Saturday night at 7PM NBT (CST) meeting in Soltown an <EVL> dungeon guide will assist newer less experienced players in their pursuit of adventure and glory! Your teleportation avatar and guide for the evening will be Shady Death.

So don’t delay whether you are experienced or just starting out <EVL> has a PVE night for you!

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  2. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Avatar

WoW Kendric , I adore you dearly but... I can't read a word that this says except the words in brown .. :(

From this I get - Monster Mash at 7pm in Owl's Head.. ~starts singing" I was working in the lab, late one night, when ......"

Please help a girl out <3

Kendric Darrow and Time Lord like this.
  3. Kendric Darrow

Kendric Darrow Avatar

My apologies, hope that is better :)

Amber Raine likes this.
  4. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Avatar

Thank you so much :) Now i can read it :)
    Was going through the weekly "announcements" , to help bring attention to things. :)

Kendric Darrow likes this.