1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

More handmade elegant clothes

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Lilith Ayin, Jul 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I would like more types of handmade clothing please.
    If we want to dress in elegant clothing, other than combat, we have very few options.
    The women have the red dress, the merchant's shirt and the skirt and, as far as I know, nothing else. And for men, I don't think there are fancy clothes that can be made.
    The only option is to create several red dresses or merchant suits and dye them in different colors. It's like having Batman's dressing room.
    Of course, there are many kinds of outfits, but not fancy clothes, the kind of clothes you would wear to a reception at a king's castle or to stroll through a duke's gardens.
    And I would also like to make elegant footwear, it is not good to wear a long dress with gustball shoes or leather boots.

Elgarion, Wilfred and Sorgin Txakal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.