1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

More Leather Armor Patterns plz

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by amarious, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amarious

amarious Avatar

Heavy Armor has awesome Dark Starr chain armor, it's awesome..cloth has a lot of cool patterns as well..but leather has a handful and none of them are really that appealing to me. I'm considering going heavy armor just for the cool patterns : )

Xandra7 and Sole like this.
  2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

I want Axes and Chainmail too! So many armor dont get patterns and boy oh boy are patterns the way to win, I mean look at Fortnite, Rocket League, League of Legends, or all the big names (especially on the Esports side), they all sell cosmetics, and purely cosmetics. Probably 75% of my crown shop spending usually goes towards patterns.

amarious likes this.
  3. amarious

amarious Avatar

Big time! The drive to look unique is a profit maker..but wondering how many artists they have left at the moment. : \

Violette Dyonisys likes this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

We need a leather armor set that looks as cool as the obsidian cloth armor in the crown store.

amarious and Violette Dyonisys like this.
  5. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

There is lots in the store for leather, Assassins, Arabella, Ardoris Guard, Ardoris Shogun, Elite Archer,, Viking Guard, Viking Merchant, Pirate Outfit, Rough Pirate Outfit..
    Leather also has lots drops in game: barbarian ones, Bear/Wolf/Stag/Dragon/Norgard sets.

Chainmail has one good pattern, the Darkstar one....

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Yeah, I don't like any of these.
    One of the best looking armors in-game.

amarious likes this.
  7. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

It also has Elven Fighter which is durable as a plus!

8. amarious

amarious Avatar

Same, I've been wearing a guard chest piece and legs with ardoris guard boots and regular leathers gloves for 2 years and 2 months now. Nothing else really stands out at me and even then what I'm wearing isn't my favorite.

9. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I usually wear the elder elven archer armor, which is just ok.

amarious likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.