Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

more on decorating. hanging food goods

Discussion in 'Release 11 Feedback' started by Malchor1, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malchor1

Malchor1 Avatar

Leveling and rotation of objects still needs work, moving stacked items sometimes causes some odd glitches with placement, and i certainly hope that hanging meats and other food goods will be able to be hung up in a house. I....ummm borrowed some hanging sausage and sausage links from a vendor thinking that they would give a nice feel to a pantry/kitchen area in my house, however they could not be hung on the walls or rafters. It also appears that we cannot obtain hanging garlic cloves and certain other meats. Hopefully its a decorating oversight that will ne fixed.

2. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

LB has stated that items in game should all be capable of being used as decorations, but we will see how this works out. I encountered many strange issues too.

It would be interesting to find out how they construct the rules for placement so we can give more directive feedback about particular objects. Womby showed me that someone has used the chess boards in Owl's Head to create floating platforms in a very innovate way. People are using tables as stages and bleacher seating.

The quantity of item interactions grows exponentially, so they need to encourage more testing in some way. Maybe give us assignments to play with all the new objects they add in a release. But like I said we also need a way to give very specific and constructive feedback.

3. Malchor1

Malchor1 Avatar

I think the use of hanging items such as food goods would be essential if someone planned on having stores in player owned towns

Vyrin likes this.
  4. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

In another place it was mentioned that most books are flat on their sides and non-stackable, which is terrible for a bookstore.

You bring up a great point in that people need to try to construct various types of shops, for example a bakery, and see what they can do and what needs work.

But it's not just in player owned towns, it's in all housing.

Malchor1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.