1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

More options on lot markers for pot owners

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Malek Zandor, Mar 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malek Zandor

Malek Zandor Avatar

As a POT owner, I would like us to be able to choose from empty lot markers to see whether a house can be seen and what type of house can be seen. With this, every POT owner could give his city a face, regardless of whether viking, elf, goblin, shogun should be the theme of the city.
    You can already see that this is possible in many NPC cities.
    Such an option would be a feast for players with a love of decorating, also for role players.

Jay Nord, Violet Ronso, Nick and 3 others like this.
  2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Malek Zandor
    Are you saying you want to choose the Style of any unclaimed lot in you POT and Have it show, for instance, A Viking Theme or No House at all? Or are you saying you want to choose what the house looks like no matter what the user places on their claimed lot? I would almost agree with the first choise except that your Viking style lot sitting next to an users Obsidian lot would ruin the look. It is easier to desinate that all homes on a certain section of a POT be "This" or you get kicked.

Governors Rule with a God like Power!

Violet Ronso likes this.
  3. Malek Zandor

Malek Zandor Avatar

I want to choose house style of any unclaimed lot, especially row lots, to present my idea how my town should look like.
    In Hammaburg for excample we have a viking themed settlement, when all lots are claimed the visitor sees the idea behind this settlement, but if someone gives up his lot this idea will be destroyed immediately
    Happened last night, the result is this:

[​IMG]

With that option i want to have, empty row lot would be shown as vking row home or another house typ that i want to have claimed at this spot.
    Maybe the option showing my favorite house on an unclaimed lot marker could be also some kind of lot reservation that says: claim with house xyz only would be possible.

Portalarium allready does that what i want in NPC Town Mud for example as you can see on following screenshot:

[​IMG]
    There you can see 3 unclaimed row lots with different houses on it !
    For unclaimed village lots they also used this feature:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    Bedawyn and Violet Ronso like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.