Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

More stacking and rotation physics on housing items please.

Discussion in 'Release 5 Feedback' started by Kaynith Stormcaster, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaynith Stormcaster

Kaynith Stormcaster Avatar

Not a complaint, but rather a request going forward.

Things look much more natural when you can stack them at odd angles, vs all just in a row.

I see all these awesome piles of books everywhere, but alas, cannot create them. I can only rotate a book in a circle on one plane. I want messy piles of books that look like a busy wizard was working on something vital and just threw them all into a pile on a table to be organized later when he wasn't in the middle of critical research. :)

Going forward, please allow us to rotate an object 360 degrees on all planes. Thus, if we want to stack these blue rolls of cloth up and down, slanted against a wall, we could do so, as an example.

Also, the blue rolls of cloth are one of the few items that have let me put them on top of each other, so they look more realistically stacked than the red cloth, which won't allow you to stack them, and it clips if you try to put a blue roll on a red stack, etc.

[​IMG]

Oh, and more crafting recipes next release. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! (Just had to throw that in there.)
    Let me craft the books and then write in them! :)
    + bonus love for implementing alchemy recipes next revision. Butchering, Cooking and all that would be nice too. :D

Also, come to think of it, any item that we find, should it be smaller than our Avatar, should be able to be snagged, lugged home, and displayed. If it's already in game, being able to pick it up shouldn't be that big of a deal, as the resource already exists and was placed by a dev in the first place, right?

Like those tiny little lidded baskets and those open half-crates we see at bandit camps. And the sleeping bags. If I can see it, I should be able to interact with it, and if under a certain size and/or limitation, should be able to carry it home to decorate with. And those glowy crystals in the bandit caves! Let me use my pickaxe and hack off a piece, and make it into something spiffy via alchemy or as an alternate light source as a housing decoration. The possibilities are endless.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.