Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Most needed feature or bug fix?

Discussion in 'Release 34 Feedback Forum' started by Mitara, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

Could you elaborate? I am enjoying the combat here. I don't want super-actiony twitch combat like in Black Desert Online. But I know that is what lots of folks, especially PvP oriented ones, tend to look for now.

2. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

I'm eager to see the upcoming damage types and differential resists coming in to play more.

3. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Combats the same as any other MMO.. lol with at least a lil custamizing and randomness using the deck feature.

That being said, i repeat.
    FIX CRIT CHANCE.

4. danjacobsmith

danjacobsmith Avatar

More socialization features such as a global LFG channel, so people have a way to meet others in this rather empty world. Even a working /LFG tool would be nice. Then we need content for the groups that form after they find each other. We need more content that requires a group and is also interesting.

There's little point playing a multiplayer game, where people don't have a means to actually meet other players, especially when everyone is hiding in single player mode due to technical and bad game design issues.

5. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Too many, head explodes! Seriously...

6. Jordizzle

Jordizzle Avatar

Sure. It's basically like you said. When I show the combat to someone they usually say it looks boring and then they point to something like Black Desert or Archeage as an example for "fun" combat. In one example, I let my buddy play my character for a bit and he asked me why the animation for Stone Fist, Death Touch and Ice Fist were all exactly the same. I told him that at least the special effects are a little different but he thought it was lame lol.

7. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

Ah, okay. That becomes a stylistic change that you are never going to get broad player alignment on. As mentioned, many of us dislike twitch combat. That is where much of the market has been heading and so we hold games that buck the trend rather dear.

As for animations... still Early Access. Not sure if they plan to diversify these spell animations or not. But I can imagine if so they are rather low priority.

Jordizzle likes this.
  8. Snazz

Snazz Avatar

They really need to open this up via Debug, so we can provide the proper data back to Port. Or at the very least, on the dev server

uhop likes this.
  9. Snikorts

Snikorts Avatar

1. Fix memory leaks for OSX.
    2. Less grind and more fun things to to.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    uhop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.