Most valuable repeatable quests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yumorist, Nov 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yumorist

Yumorist Avatar

Tell me the most valuable repeated quests at the present time, indicating the experience gained. Thank you in advance.

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

You could just do them yourself and then evaluate which are worth your time. Because many people are at different skill levels it will be different for everyone.

3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

I would recommend This Thread which has all the daily quests. Apart from that, I know of the 3 quests you get from random encounters (Survey, Bouty Hunter and Dead Monk), which can be repeated multiple times per day.

The issue is you can get far more rewards both in terms of experience and loot by doing other types of content, Quests aren't the way to go once you are done the main quest line and outskirts, unless some quests are much better now?

4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Ha! Good one.

Violet Ronso and Girlsname like this.
  5. Yumorist

Yumorist Avatar

To rephrase the question. What recurring quests can earn you a lot of craft experience?

6. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

They all give the same amounts of Adventurer and Producer experience. So basically, look at the list I provided, and do those daily. If you want infinitely repeatable quests, the survey/bounty/monk quest from random encounters is the only source I know of.

7. Yumorist

Yumorist Avatar

I just wanted to find out which tasks increased the experience received in the reward with the last fix. Which of them should be performed to get craft experience in a combat way?

8. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Basically all of them require combat to complete them. Like the Rune Bag can only be found from killing Barbarians (once you have the quest to find one).

9. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

To more directly answer the question, the repeatable quests don't give terribly good xp. I think maybe a couple award around 60k (troll toenails for one) but I couldn't say if others give more than that. 60k is equivalent to harvesting twelve t5 nodes, so quests are not a great way to earn craft xp.

Also, that's presumably being affected by our current pandemic double xp, so once that gets turned off, they'll be around 30k.

10. AzazelReborn

AzazelReborn Avatar

If you are strong enough and want the most exp then Ulfiem Dragon tooth is the best and there is two quest in one there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.