Mounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Humbert_Humbert, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

Possibly a horse stick? Entirely too silly!

Yes, I want horses. How useful will they be with the scene sizes that we have?...... It will be fun anyway and it will raise revenue for more development.

Has anyone ever discussed the ideas of what kind of mounts that we will have? This could very well raise a lot of cash for the game.

Fister Magee likes this.
  2. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

Episode II........

[​IMG]

3. Cream2

Cream2 Avatar

Have they ever actually given a technical reason as to why they cannot add mounts into the game? Even if it's just overwolrd map?

Thwe add all these nonsense items every telethon....

So, what's the limiting factors..... we need to stop accepting spin slogans (Its out of scope.....) And demand more of peoole.....
    Or ask them to hire someone with the actual skills needed to implement this is a game.

What... mounting and running animation too difficult? Just buy it from the asset store.......like everything else...

4. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

I think its just that there are more important things to finish right now.

Mounts are kind of a cool factor not a need factor.

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

They barely started to get the tech in with the moving the character from the mine cart tech and elevators etc. Adding them right now as much as people want would be awesome and not just an easy thing to do. I know how you feel. I feel the same about no in game achievement system that Darkstarr says would take a lot of coding and the fishing system i want to see would probably take a lot of coding too. I am willing to wait if it makes the system better and not cheaply done. There are so many possibilities for mounts as well like horse races we could have. Imagine setting up a race track. That would be so fun and I see much more for them too. I personally would not want for systems to just be thrown in to appease us and then they are not as good as they could be. I have seen this happen in the past, but not so much now. I feel the new things we are getting show quality and are showing an example of this teams talents in making things great. So just thoughts imo ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.