1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Mouse wheel does not scroll through menu items

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Viper_Venom, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Viper_Venom

Viper_Venom Avatar

08/02/2018 15:16
    Title: Mouse wheel does not scroll through menu items
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: I think this may have actually been from sometime during last patch, but I lost mouse wheel functionality in SotA. I have tested my mouse wheel everywhere else (browsers, other games, etc) and it works as normal. I waited a bit to report, because I had some false hope it would fix itself or the next (latest) patch would correct the issue, but it still remains. FYI, it seems like a small issue, but it virtually renders the game unplayable to me. I have 500 items in my bank and without a way to scroll through the list, it's so tedious that I stop playing after 15 mins or so. Please help. Thanks.

Steps to Reproduce: Open literally any menu in SotA and attempt to scroll up or down using the mouse wheel. The game gives no response to my mouse wheel.

User Specs: OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 16340 GPU: Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics GPU RAM: 8137 SotA.Win.64.819.Date.08.01.18
    Area: POT_swamp_metropolis_01_template/Serenite Area Display Name: Serenite Loc: (118.2, 38.0, 36.8) Debug: UE9UX3N3YW1wX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8U2VyZW5pdGV8KDExOC4yNDUsIDM3Ljk5NywgMzYuODA4KXwoMCwgLTAuNTY1LCAwLCAwLjgyNSl8LTQxLjA5Nzg2fDMwLjM2OTgxfDMuMzI5MTk1

2. Viper_Venom

Viper_Venom Avatar

This was fixed. Thank you.

3. JaayyJaay

JaayyJaay Avatar

Not fixed. I have this issue as well for the last few weeks. :)

Also "Tabbing" to next text field does not work - Example, on login screen I am normally able to tab from typing in my username to move down to the password field. This is broken at the same time as the scroll wheel issue.