The Player Owned Town of Whyte Roc

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Cypher Black, Sep 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

Whyte Roc is a lightly forested player owned town located on the Bay of Storms, in the region of Quel, near the city of Etceter. This hub of Saltwater fishing features a number of interesting sites and is home to both the Whyte Roc Museum of Fine Art and the sprawling 985 point Player Owned Dungeon, Garth Condor.

Upon arrival at the main pier, you will see the full suite of devotionals lined up along the castle wall. On the ridgeline to the West, Stavros the fire-breathing Dragon can be seen overlooking the city from Obsidian hill. To the Northwest, the telescope on Mount Baker gives a spectacular view of the city. As well, from this vantage point, you can see the encampment of Elves that have arrived to negotiate a treaty for access to the Bay of Storms, known through-out Novia for providing the best saltwater fishing experience in the land. Additionally, residents and visitors can view the city from any of the 11 hot air balloons scattered around the Municipality. Wondering what time it is? Check out the Keep sized moondial to the South of the main docks. Watch as it rotates in sync with the sun as the day moves from the morning sunrise in the East until the evening sunset in the West. Wildlife enthusiasts will find one of the largest Reindeer herds in all of Novia roaming the rolling hills to the South of the main city area, just past the covered bridge. The main city area is encompassed by a white castle wall, with residents in the outlying areas enjoying the protection of fortifications and guardposts that are strategically located to block a number of passes that historically have given Kobold raiders easy access to the surrounding countryside.

For those interested in crafting, the main city area has two fully stocked crafting pavilions and all residents are given full access to use the three main vendors located at the city entrance.

Not interested in living in the downtown core? No problem. Whyte Roc has housing lots located through-out the Municipality and each of the five other entrances can be easily accessed via the sign at the foot of the Whyte Roc Pier.

*Recently added* You can now use the signpost to go directly to a number of locations within Whyte Roc, including, but not limited to: The Whyte Roc Museum, The Whyte Roc Inn, The Reindeer Herd, Sebastian Heights, and the previously unapproachable Elf Camp, beyond the great barrier!

Still can't find exactly what you are looking for? Again no problem, just contact Cypher Black and we can see about finding you the perfect location for your lot. Those traveling the roads will find their path lit by Elysian Brazier's, making travel on foot both safe and easy for all.

Click on the highlighted link to view the results of Season 1 of the Whyte Roc Fishing Contest.
    Click on the highlighted link to view the results of the Whyte Roc Fishing Contest Season 2
    Click on the highlighted link to view the results of the Whyte Roc Fishing Contest Season 3

Easy
    Travel
    Whyte Rock is linked via boat the NPC City of Taenby Landing as well as the Famous Player Owned Towns of Blue Rose Isle and Novia Market. In addition, there are gateways that will take you directly to the NPC Cities of Ardoris, Central Brittany and Owls Head.

Wondering if the Lost Vale is Available? Whyte Roc has a portal that not only signals that it is open, but it will also take you directly there. Additionally, we also have direct connections to the Rise, the Fall, The Ruins of Ravensmoor, Tartarus and the Compendium of Pain and Suffering. So now you can travel to Whyte Roc, get your devotional buffs, and then jump through the mystic gate to the dungeon of your choice.

Whyte Roc yours to discover...

Cypher Black
    Governor of Whyte Roc

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  2. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

A few from the Balloon near the central docks at sunset.

[​IMG]

3. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

New Resident offer:
    Any new residents that move to Whyte Roc prior to release Release 71 (October 31) and remain residents until at least Release 72
    (Original Date for R72 on the SOTA page was listed as Nov 14th)
    (Nov 21), will earn 30k gold. This will be delivered to eligible residents after R72.

New Eligible Residents

Akji (Paid)
    Annika Volikov (Paid)
    Bookln Air (Paid)
    Brighton Rock (Paid)
    CatherineRose (Passed)
    Double Trouble (Paid)
    Fiero Steele (Paid)
    Grist (Paid)
    Herman Hook (Paid)
    Inniscual Inch (Passed)
    Isabelin Hawk (Moved pre R72 Nov 9)
    Kabalyero Kidd (Paid)
    Koris Bloodguard (Paid)
    LittleChip (Paid)
    Lucy Gray (Paid)
    Margota (Paid)
    Naughty Dreams (Paid)
    Nerak (Moved pre R72 - Nov 13)
    Nightmare Witch (Paid)
    Nuclear Rainbows (Passed)
    Prada (Paid)
    Ser Chirche (Moved pre R72 Nov 14)
    Spexs (Paid)
    Virsago (Paid)
    Zambro O’Neery (Passed)

If you think you should be on this list, but are not, please let me know.

Cypher Black

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    CatherineRose and Jaesun like this.
  4. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

Unless I had a finger slip (possible) everyone is paid.

Thanks to everyone that participated!

Cypher Black

CatherineRose and Jaesun like this.
  5. monochromessy

monochromessy Avatar

Hi, I'd love to see the possibility to move into your town. Currently I don't have any house or property, I just got my townhouse deed from the quest. I was told that Whyte Roc will be my best choice. So if you're reading this, please kindly send me a PM since I couldn't. Many thanks.

Elgarion and Anpu like this.
  6. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

@Cypher Black

Hello, is Whyte Roc moving to Episode 2 lands?

7. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

White Roc will be staying at it’s current location in the region of Quel. I hope you will as well. :)

Cypher Black

8. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

Added:

*Recently added* You can now use the signpost to go directly to a number of locations within Whyte Roc, including, but not limited to: The Whyte Roc Museum, The Whyte Roc Inn, The Reindeer Herd, Sebastian Heights, and the previously unapproachable Elf Camp, beyond the great barrier!

Easy Travel
    Whyte Rock is linked via boat the NPC City of Taenby Landing as well as the Famous Player Owned Towns of Blue Rose Isle and Novia Market. In addition, there are gateways that will take you directly to the NPC Cities of Ardoris, Central Brittany and Owls Head.

9. Innascual Inch

Innascual Inch Avatar

Whyte Roc is a great town with lots of personality and multiple sets of conveniently located public crafting stations and NPC merchants. Well populated and trafficked. Definitely worth checking out if you’re looking for a home. Only downside is the locals like to throw their used leather and cloth gear into the bay.

Cypher Black likes this.
  10. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

Ok. Nice plug, just for that I added Innascual Street. :)

If you do move to Whyte Roc and you choose or have to live in the outer area's, let me know and I will set you up with a conveniently placed signpost.

Cypher Black

Innascual Inch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.