Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Movement speed

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by HogwinHD, Oct 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

The skeletons at control points move way way to Fast, they now move at the same speed they do when leashing back to the point..

RadioMan, Bum and mikedeathdealer like this.
  2. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

no matter what defenses you have, how fast you are or how far you blink, they catch you, stun the living hell out of you and before you know it you are having a chin wag with the ghosts about how they died.... wasnt sure where to post this so please move to appropriate forum if im mistaken :)

mikedeathdealer likes this.
  3. mikedeathdealer

mikedeathdealer Avatar

Seems like they have misplaced the decimal point... Also the archer's seem to be hitting like a truck now.. I don't know if this is really intended or they just want to ruin the end game for us all... With a group they would just rush to the point and take it in a "Flash".... I'm sure they can fix it as fast as they ruined it.. Also seems they nerfed the durability on the items so now they yield less gold.. Seems to me they just want to scare everyone off so no one wants to enjoy the game anymore...

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    RadioMan and Bum like this.
  4. Bum

Bum Avatar

Devs need to be careful about reducing the availability of (already lacking) endgame content. Many a shroud player has been driven into the open arms of other games. We have seen our already dwindling player base reduced to a skeleton crew as of late.

TLDR
    Dear Shroud Devs,
    You need to be focusing on increasing content and fun, not hurriedly working to reduce both.

mikedeathdealer and Gatsu. like this.
  5. TarrNokk

TarrNokk Avatar

big lol. This game hasn't been already released. calm down

6. mikedeathdealer

mikedeathdealer Avatar

Well they have said the release is scheduled for Q1 next year... That's a few months away... Content is at a snail pace and seems to me that a lot of focus is on revamping scenes , new bundles and new add on store items. So i don't really see in the near future any new end game content. Soon the herd of 70-80's right now will be looking for new content in the form of control points... You know we can only kill so many wolves and spiders for so long :)

RadioMan and Bum like this.
  7. RadioMan

RadioMan Avatar

yeah I understand if the desire was to reduce the viability of Solo at BrightBone, which I know there are a few level 90+ people doing, but turning skellies into 'The Flash' is not the answer.

Alternate ideas:

> Increase # of mobs
    > Increase mob HP
    > Increase mob DPS
    > Increase spawn wave cap, and have the new higher waves contain an increasing volume/difficulty of mobs

Removing the Kite mechanic from the game in this manner is a bad plan.

Where as alternate ideas, will actually encourage groups vs solo. You could also increase the party xp boost for CP zones.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    Bum likes this.
  8. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

Thanks, @HogwinHD for the report. I will submit this issue to the team for review.

hroth likes this.
  9. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

i can Also Confirm it is not limited to Control points, But also ALL Undead, i tested this by going to the rise, Same thing there

hroth and Athanil like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.