Mr Garriott's Portalarium Portal #2 - Diary of Mr X

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Mr X, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr X

Mr X Avatar

READ Entry #1 Here

16 April 2014 - Otherworldly Ambitions

Having looked further into My Garriott’s background his ambitions for the New Britannian portal have become more apparent. Mr Garriott is an avid explorer with a keen interest in space travel, and now it would seem, an interest in ‘interdimensional travel’. The reason behind his attempt to gain access to the world of New Britannia could be out of pure curiosity and a drive to explore the unknown or there could be a deeper, and perhaps more shrouded force driving him onwards.

I can’t help thinking there may be a connection between this portal and Mr Garriott’s relatively recent trip to space. One of our stealth spy-vessels orbiting the outer zones picked up some unintelligible, yet highly patterned signals emanating from Mr Gariotts spaceship; the signals were sent at a frequency beyond the capabilities of most current technologies, and directed into deep space.

We have not yet been able to decipher this code or its intended recipient but it is perhaps more than a coincidence that Garriott waited until he was outside of the range of all the earth-bound spy agencies before beginning his broadcast.

Garriott has elected to utilise the relatively recent concept of ‘crowd funding’ to raise the money required to develop the portal. This, I believe, has allowed him to prevent corporate interest groups from taking control of the company and pursuing their own, perhaps more nefarious agendas for exploiting the untapped wealth of New Britannia.

His company, Portalarium, is still actively raising funds to extend the research and development of the portal. Individuals are able to purchase a ‘ticket’ to enter New Britannia via the company website, www.shroudoftheavatar.com. This ticket also allows the backers to participate in the experimental quantum travel to New Britannia when the portal is opened each month.

It surprises me that over 30,000 people so far have volunteered to become part Mr Garriott’s veritable army of ‘lab-rat’ volunteers. God only knows what negative effects these erratic journeys across time and space could have on their earthly minds and bodies. For our own purposes I have taken it upon myself to make secret nightly visitations to a select number of the project volunteers, conducting my experiments as they enter their REM dream sleep-state. I have began to probe their minds for any signs of alteration brought on by entering the portal.

My agent, still safely hidden within their ranks, has informed me that the portal is currently opening up on an Island known as The Hidden Vale. The Vale is off the coast of the mainland of Novia and that the next scheduled opening is on the 24th April, just over one week away. I will be instructing the agent to re enter the portal and gather information on the volunteers and local inhabitants.

p.s. It would seem there was an inaccuracy in my initial report - the code name for the entire Portalarium project is “Shroud of the Avatar”, and the code name for the first phase is in fact “Forsaken Virtues”

2. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

3. Tane Mahuta

Tane Mahuta Avatar

One to watch, this Mr. X - "WE" are watching you Mr X.

4. Dee Hood

Dee Hood Avatar

I felt your presence in my dreams last night Mr X.

Time Lord and TheMadHermit like this.
  5. selbie

selbie Avatar

Do you happen to dress like this on weekends? :p

[​IMG]

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

Cool stuff! I like the creativity. Do you post fan-fiction at the Star Citizen forums as well?

Time Lord likes this.
  7. Sunsanvil

Sunsanvil Avatar

Best set of effin posts I've seen on this forum, period.

Portalarium: HIRE THIS MAN!

PS: may I suggest you kill this thread and just continue to add/update the opening post in your first thread. This stuff is simply too good to fragment and loose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.