Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Multi Shot working again! Future new skill?

Discussion in 'Release 54 Feedback Forum' started by Diab Blackbow, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diab Blackbow

Diab Blackbow Avatar

Multi Shot is now hitting the target up to 3 times! With all three shots hitting, I hit one target for 700+ with a rare high crit but most of the time hit a single target around 240-250 without crits and Fireflies. I am kinda looking forward to testing and using it again.

I was thinking about using the double XP to raise it from 100-120 and also GM Ranged Specialization (locked at 80) to test further. I also might buy a +Multi Shot% weapon to test. My goal is to get away from deck swapping to an AOE deck (I usually use a Fire and Death build) and be effective as ranged against AOE pulls. I know people still used Multi Shot before this fix and said it was effective but the damage doesn't compare to average levels in the Fire tree with a couple +25% Fire Attune wands.

They said all the schools will get a new skill so I was wondering what type of Ranged sill people are wanting. I am hoping for another AOE skill. Maybe even the standard "Rain of Arrows" that is common in other games.

What is everyone else hoping for?

Thanks @Chris and team.

Spinok and Montaigne like this.
  2. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

Poison/Fire Arrows would be useful. Some kind of Dodge modifier :)

Olthadir likes this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I've been using it for some time and now that it's pretty good, I expect a fat nerf soon.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    Jaesun likes this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I actually don't want this because they would have to nerf ranged some other way in order to keep it balanced and then poison/fire arrows would be required to get the same results we get now (costing us more time and resources in preparation).

5. radi

radi Avatar

Altho I agree with you on that, if a weapon can be poisoned to make more dmg, an arrow should also be personable. Maybe we can get different bow/crossbow ammo? Like, make poison arrows from regular arrows. Or fire arrows, or ice arrows and so on...

6. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

I agree, as much fun it would be to have different arrows, I fear it would make an bow damage nerf mandatory, so as it is now i can atleast recycle lootet arrows

7. Diab Blackbow

Diab Blackbow Avatar

Been playing around with MS. Leveled it from 100 to 120 and specialization from 80 to 100 yesterday. I am starting to like it. I have been using it to pull the entire mage room and when it crits it can do good damage. Non crits average 50 a hit which kinda sucks. From elevation it does good damage. I got with all three arrows a lot now.

Tila Tenderfoot likes this.
  8. radi

radi Avatar

That's all great, but should it be great only at lvl 120 and spec 100... :D
    I would like if it a skill that could be useful ant 80/80 like most other skills.

9. Diab Blackbow

Diab Blackbow Avatar

It might be.

10. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

It is a useful skill now. It is still not HUGE damage or anything, but it doesn't have to be. It feels about right to me now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.