Mutliplayer game modes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nikko, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

I can see that this part of the menu is still there in the game, but do these modes still function?

I have been away from the game for a few months, and I came back and poked around a little bit yesterday. I generally play in "party" mode, because I like to just hang out with a few select people, typically. I saw people just running around this way and that on the overworld when I was in this mode. That was really odd.

I then went in and tried to change it to "private" and "open" and that seems to do nothing. I even entered and exited scenes. Did something change there?

2. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Yes. All towns are now always multiplayer. As well as the overland map. It was changed to make the game seem more alive with players. I was against it, but now that its been in for a while, I like it.

You can still play the adventure scenes in party or private modes.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

The overland map and towns now are open to all, no matter what your multiplayer settings are.

Adventure areas however will load with whatever settings you have set them to .

Chatele and Nikko like this.
  4. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

Ah. That makes some sense. That seems like a decent compromise. Thanks for the feedback on that, gents.

5. Floors

Floors Avatar

Now there are less complaints that the game is so empty, which people were using to bash devs over the head with

Jaesun and Barugon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.