Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Mw problem and suggestion

Discussion in 'Release 35 Feedback Forum' started by Brass Knuckles, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

The problem, as you level mw (secondary level) beyond 50 currently you are penalized by many more choices making it hard to specilize your gear efficiently example if you want crit and dex its nearly impossible beyond 50 because of the new rng additionaly why not stop at 50 there is no incentive to increasing your skill it does not help in sucess chance or give you better mws.

Suggestion that solves both those problems.

Every 10 points beyond 50 gives you an additional choice slot to choose from.

At 60 you pick 1 of 4 at 70 1 of 5 etc. Also scales as you add new rng items.

@DarkStarr @Chris

Alexander, Themo Lock and Athanil like this.
  2. Athanil

Athanil Avatar

Not sure i would want one slot for every 10 levels beyond 50, since it's not that hard to do, but i like your general idea. I think the extra slots should be something for beyond GM though. It's a good way to see who is a dedicated crafter and who isn't.

Themo Lock likes this.
  3. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Well then mabey 60/80/100 or 70/90/110 for the specialty mw. as they add new mw abilities getting the ones you want will become more difficult to achieve. i.e getting the stuff from the basic mw is getting harder to get after hitting 50 in the secondary.

As it stands im considering making a new crafter mw for the primary level mws only.

4. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

It does seem counterproductive that every player that GM'ed that skill can be heard screaming "wwwwhhhyyyyyy?!!" from their rooftops.

Alexander and Govenor Ruin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.