Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My feed back via a video

Discussion in 'Release 8 Feedback' started by Dusty Macd, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akrondar

Akrondar Avatar

*sigh* But at this stage of development you MUST inform yourself before you play. Indeed it is VERY rude to post with that negativity if you didn't took the time to do it (and you even had the time to make a video o_O).

2. Dusty Macd

Dusty Macd Avatar

I did try it... People seem to think I didn't.. out of the hour footage I did record i played about for about 15 mins I didn't include me getting over frustrated with the system as I thought better than that..

I admit I could of looked more into it.. and now that I have read.watched more into it.. I STILL do not think it is the right direction to go..

I hope there will be a way in which to for the most part avoid combat in SOTA.

ByTor [MGT] likes this.
  3. Vendetta Beretta

Vendetta Beretta Avatar

Well this is good to hear that you only had limited time to play. I was upset at first when I first started using the deck system, and then I changed my mind after I really got to see the magic of it. So maybe all you need is a little bit more exposure.

Although since you had so little exposure, maybe you could hold off on making a negative or positive decision till you can try it again.

Kaisa and Lord Baldrith like this.
  4. Dusty Macd

Dusty Macd Avatar

First impressions matter in gameplay... And I wish I had been around when the discussions on combat had bee going on because I would of said no to it right away.. As a Deck/card/what ever style it is system.. once I have tried it a little more and gone into more detail I am sure it will be good at what it is.. BUT.. I still dislike the idea of this system being used

5. Owain

Owain Avatar

I think the video was released in advance of the availability of the servers, so if it is not a case of laziness, it is a case of piss poor time management. If you have limited playing time, it is incumbent upon you to learn what you can from the resources that available PRIOR to logging into the game.

Kaisa and Vendetta Beretta like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.