Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My feedback of the summonings in the R57

Discussion in 'Release 57 Feedback' started by Sakarisei, Aug 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakarisei

Sakarisei Avatar

In this case, I'll be fast, although I can recognize the efforts of improving the summonings of @Chris . For writing that feedback, I've tested the summonings with Hardened Skeletons in Spectral Mines for checking about how are the summons at lvl 80+, and my impressions about it are these:
    • Earth elemental: The hard hits of that elemental will make warriors using more frequently for having additional physical damage. No jokes, at lvl 80, it's able to near kill a Hardened Footman Skeleton.
    • Daemon: Although I have that summoning at GM since my Chaos Spec, basically I'm happy that at least giving random debuffs and stunning enemies for each 10-20s, making a hybrid of damage dealer and a debuffer. Just be careful of the debuffs if everyone has got a magic spec excluding the Chaos one.
    • Fire elemental: With the improved damage, now that elemental can tank mages with basically no issues unless the other spells of other scholls deals several damage to it. But I'm very happy of it.
    • Skeleton: As a T2 skill, it's assumed that the skeleton is a weak, but a cheap one which can deal a nice ammount damage for a weak summoning, although I'd like to see more strength in the skeleton for users who have the Death Magic Specialization.
    • Lich: As the final summoning, it's able to hold two enemies for killing one. Of course, it could be nice if the Death Magic Specialization were able to give them even more strength to it.
    • Water elemental: Talking about 1vs1, near always the water elemental will win the battle. But in 1vs2 or even more, the elemental is useless since it's healing itself, ignoring the other allies since itself is prefered than the others.
    • Air elemental: It could be the same thing for the fire elemental, but with the exception that it will not be used many times since there are many few enemies which attacks mainly with air.
    • Both, Ice elemental and Phoenix: Completely useless.
    • Will-O-Wisp: Honestly the debuffs should be significantly for helping the others. 7s of debuffs is ok, but it's not ok with debuffs like -1 DR (Which is nothing, absolutely nothing) or dealing mesmerizes when in parties Fire Rings and Meteor Shower are the kings, killing the mesmerize effect.
    In other words, I see the summonings are better than before, but I think people will still using the Water Elemental much more than the others since the heals of 100 per 5s, making basically the king of the summonings. The others, can be nice depending of the use, but it will be much mor prefered the spam of the Water Elemental than the others. At least talking about an optimal metagame... of course.

2. CatweazleX

CatweazleX Avatar

This elemental should become a healers pet (e.g. Healers Sprit) with reduced damage or cast unban dead. The waterelemental should become a damage "dealer" like the fire or air elemental.
    With this each school would have a summon then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.