Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My Question Was FUBAR'ed

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by Skyo, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyo

Skyo Avatar

It was probably my fault in the way that I asked the question but my question asked on the live hang out was in regards to replay ability taking into account that I was already max level... I love chrises answer of pvp and I'm huge on that. BTW you guys are awesome and I'm just curious because I want this to be a game that I play for along time!!! So read below and what are the plans or thoughts??

@Chris @DarkStarr

Let's pretend FOR Example:

I’m max level and I have all the skills I want and I’m looking for something challenging to do. Maybe an instance that takes a group and alot of strategy to defeat? Maybe the experience is massive and at max level that xp adds into an alternate advancement pool? I can then maybe spend this xp in future releases of the game on new skills ect?

Will there be hard areas of the game that you can't beat without a group?

Time trials?

Rare drop crafting regents? Rare spawned named mobs?

Will there be challenging areas or events specifically targeted for players who are the elite top 1%?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    margaritte likes this.
  2. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

This happened to my question regarding "how is combat going to be balanced?". My question wanted to know the process but the answer was something like "combat will be balanced later" with a *sigh*.

I didn't take it in a bad way because I just assumed my question was taken to be "WHEN WILL COMBAT BE BALANCED???" but still, I think it is good feedback for the future.

On topic, I prefer when Starr reads the questions himself rapid-fire.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

@skyco. Welcome to the game and don't forget this is at least a 5 episode game possibly more. The Devs have stated content incoming all the time. Episodes are possibly 1 per year, but they will continue content additions to the game continuously as they get it. I would say there is a long time to play for this game as long as people enjoy playing it.;)

4. Skyo

Skyo Avatar

Yes I understand. My question was about episode 1.

5. Malcipher

Malcipher Avatar

I have been fiddling around with the idea of a infinite dungeon crawl for a group that gets harder the further down/up your group goes down and like every so many levels you have to fight a major boss and before/after each level "locks" to prevent walking back to the level and returns you to the beginning of the dungeon (kinda like how the bremar cemetary is now)

I think this would be very fun for end game content

The only other idea for end game is a rehash of the old champion spawns for UO (I miss these dearly)

Edit: Problem would be fitting it in to the story line and the location

Skyo likes this.
  6. Skyo

Skyo Avatar

Yet a fix to the glaring issue that I face at the end of most games however.... Being able to sit down each day and have something to arrive for and accomplish.

Most games dry up fast and bring a power gamer type games get burnt though. I just want to see this great game protect itself and lend a feature to address concerns such as this.

Malcipher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.