Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My R23 Feedback

Discussion in 'Release 23 Feedback' started by Retro, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Retro

Retro Avatar

Last few releases I have been opening a Google doc and jotting down my notes and feedback as I played.

Progress This Release:
    Level 46, played almost every day, completed lots of quest, spent no time grinding, gathered resources while questing.
    Primary Skill Trees: Pole Arms, Death Magic, Light Armor, Moon Magic and Subterfuge
    Character theme: Rouge\Assassin
    PVP: None (sadly)...I feel too weak, I refused to grind and all my gear is still wimpy.
    Overall: I feel really weak still compared to other releases where I was using heavy armor\less magic.

R23 Feedback:
    • I would love to be able to toggle reagent use per spell in the deck setup menu, better yet I would love to be able to setup reagent usage conditions and rules. i.e. PVP only, or only with a certain spell etc.
    • Reagents mostly feel useless, and overpriced.
    • Magic damage is pathetic, especially Death and Fire.
    • Gathering speed is too slow, especially when you get none, frustrating.
    • Please make resources easier to spot with night vision
    • Owls Nest and Shores of Northmoor, I love how the bears, wolves and spiders have evolved to work together in the perfect symbiotic relationship and form a perfect killing machine.:)
    • "Multi-Salvage" please make this a thing! One at a time...seriously?
    • You know who should be able to tell me how to repair and salvage? The Crafting Trainer! he can't..:(
    • Hey NPC! Stop walking away during our sale\conversation causing our transaction\conversation to end!!! Is my character's breath that bad???
    • Glyph stacking results are Really WEAK and inconsistent for magic, and pretty powerful for weapon skills. Stacked glyph should increase the minimum damage (or healing) of a single glyph 75% of the time.
    • I wish we could get an inventory like "list view" when looking at books on shelves.
    • Deck building and management needs to be simplified.
    • Running, Hiding and Night Vision skills should work on the overland map.
    • Please add some unique looking trees for harvesting.
    • Areas with weaker PVE opponents need a "summon" a boss after a while feature, even thought my character feels weak, it's felt strange that I was able to slaughter every living thing in Highvale (I think that's where I was)
    • People Gust ball training and grinding all over the place...lame.
    • I can't believe exp is x4...as it feels just about perfect for me a non-grinder, and I going to crying when it is back to normal.
    • Root, the love hate relationship...only thing that keeps mages alive, but is over powered in group PVE and in PVP.
    • I'm still getting massive performance degradation over time the longer I play... start playing 50+ fps, after 1 hour, 10-15 fps.
    • Where the heck is the Nickel? can we get resource nodes that are just Nickel or Tin?
    • Please add a toggle-able "journal layer" on the overland map that we can make our own notes (and share notes).
    • Please add better descriptions to the locations on the map, and color code locations, POT's and NPC towns.
    • Many NPC's tell me to go do things, I say "Ok" and they never understand me...
    • Food vendors and farmers should sell garlic...not alchemists, even if it is used as a reagent.
    • As already acknowledged trying to pull a single creature is brutal and almost impossible.
    That's all I got, another great release, good work guys...

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    Katrina Bekers and Stahlknecht like this.
  2. Noric

Noric Avatar

This is an easy fix that is incredibly important - repair system is kind of unintuitive and info is important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.