Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My Release 30 Feedback

Discussion in 'Release 30 Feedback Forum' started by Baratan, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baratan

Baratan Avatar

Even though I don't feel like us low-level backers are really taken into consideration I decided to give release 30 a try with the intention of developing constructive feedback. These are my points of feedback in the order which I come up with them.

-I can't seem to get my skin-tone right. I feel like I have some weird purple tint to my skin. I'd like to have a tone similar to Arabelle but in the character creator none of the options look quite like that.
    -The lighting, shadows and foliage look improved.
    -The water looks horrible.
    -Audible footsteps should be added.
    -Audible jumping sounds should also be added.
    -Samael's quest is an infuriating exercise in frustration. The guy claims to be concerned about wounded and dying but he changes his mind and runs back to his spot if you get to be what he considers too far ahead of him. If you do spend the time to bring him all of the way to the wounded knight then talk to that knight the knight gives you the same dialogue as he did before all the while Samael takes off and runs back to his spot. After the third time of following him as he runs in literal slow-motion he gives me 5,000 exp and then runs off without doing anything for the dying knight who presumably will just die anyway.
    -The music is really good.
    -Combat sounds seem almost nonexistent. I think placeholder public domain effects would be much better than none.
    -A wolf ran away from me into a fire, where he promptly died.
    -I entered a cave, which seemed brighter inside than it was outside.
    -I made it to Soltown at night. Apparently those who can't see outside at night are higher tiered backers than those with normally adjusting eyes. It was pitch-black outside in a brightly lit sky in the center of a village.

Time Lord and agra like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.