Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My rl cat is now a SotA addict (I blame Lum)

Discussion in 'Release 38 Feedback Forum' started by Raven Swiftbow, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

I own two Egyptian Mau cats. My oldest one, Pasht (age 13), was in my lap tonight as I was playing SotA. (Pasht is the one on the right in the photo below; Jabari is the one on the left - he is a 'throwback' Egyptian Mau and does not have the spots that they usually have.)

[​IMG]

I was in my Brittany Wharfs house getting ready to do some SotA cooking when suddenly Pasht's head popped up. Then she stretched her neck up, staring at the screen. Then she stood up and stepped onto the shelf which goes over my pull-out keyboard. [My cats are not normally allowed to walk on that pull out shelf, but it was too amusing to watch for me to stop her.]

She was watching my SotA pet black cat, Soot, run around my SotA house.

I pulled her away from the screen and set her on the cat stand beside my computer and she sat, staring at the screen, until I finally left that scene.

I blame @Lum the Mad. And our fabulous animators! (Gix, were you involved with this one?) And our fabulous artists! :) My cat is now a SotA addict.

2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

[​IMG]

Just sayin'........... :p
    Oh, btw... love your drapery's.... Good patterns, nice colors..... :cool:

Aurora Australis, Beli and Acred like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.