My Skill Analysis: Shields

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Bowen Bloodgood, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

I'm not sure I have real concerns about shields.. but two skills while not making a lot of sense, are interesting.

Dig In & Testudo: I guess I just wanted to comment about these because originally the Dig In skill if memory serves was supposed to increase damage resistance for the skill user. Considering how standing still makes you an easier target this made no sense to me. Now these are about protecting your allies around you which I think is really cool.

I hope some day we can see a little more versatility from shields.. maybe even a buckler branch. All in all I find shields to be pretty solid. Almost to the point of not even commenting.. but I don't want to just comment of stuff I think can/could/should be changed.

Was originally unhappy with the original Dig In.. now I'm looking forward to seeing it used with group tactics.

2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Both Dig In and Testudo were originally going to double the radius if other players were using shields, and triple it is anyone else used the ability while it was running. Testudo still shows the doubling, but Dig In doesn't, and neither mention simultaneous use.

I was hoping for more synergy effects like these throughout the skills, not getting rid of the few we had.

MalakBrightpalm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.