Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

My thoughts

Discussion in 'Release 31 Feedback Forum' started by Jade, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade

Jade Avatar

I dont post much, but I thought I would give it a go. The new combat system is very uncomfortable for me. My husband set up some keys so I can run in attack mode, but I'm always having to push keys I dont know what they are doing or why or how....If we could go back to the way it was I would be much happier. It is very "clunky".

On a good note: The red dresses are awesome. They take dyes much better and the brocade print on the secondary fabric is lovely.

Suggestion: Since everything takes dies a bit differently I would love to see in the add-on stores some white gloves, hats, shoes, dresses, skirts, pants, or anything else you can think of. Just plain attire that is meant to be a palatte for those of us that like using dyes.

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Hi Jade2, the defaults are a bit funky now (IMO) but you can set it up to be exactly the way it was before.

Leelu likes this.
  3. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

He is correct, you can configure things to behave like before, though I recommend you go to a spot thats easy and try some of the other style as well.
    The advantage of the other style is less pressing on the mouse button ( which means you fingers/hand is less prone to getting tired or sore after playing for a long time ) and also its better for deck playing or for users who use their keyboard to select skill in their deck.

I use both due to my mouse hand was starting to hurt ( always pressing on the mouse to move was starting to give me carpal tunnel syndrome) They are going to refine things later one but for now I use a hydrid ( sort of speak ) and use the TAB button to go from one style to the other.

The recticle brightness can be turned down though this is how we now select a target for archery and directional skill targets.

Lord Hettar Fimbultyr likes this.
  4. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

~This Message Above is Approved By the Time Lord~

Our dependence on SOTA's highly detailed instruction manual need to become more user friendly.
    "We are in dire need of a "Q & A" within our very large tech book of gaming adjustments".

We have no "Quick Start" simplified instructions explaining very simple things ;)!'
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.