Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Myron / Clink quest bugged

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Big Daddy Kent, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Daddy Kent

Big Daddy Kent Avatar

I've had issues completing this quest forever . I have a journal entry dated October 16, 2017 to find Myron in the Clink. Now, understand, I started this Quest months ago and it was stuck so I moved on. At that time I gave him the key, went back to Myra and she wouldn't acknowledge anything. So now, I'm trying to clean this quest line up again, I went to Myra who said I have the key and to find her brother (which is in line with the journal task). However, since I used it before , I *DON'T* have the key and Myra won't give me another one.

Resetting all my quests isn't an option - I think some focus needs to be on managing single quest lines and getting them unstuck individually.

2. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is one of the first quests implemented in the game and is extremely buggy and low priority for fixes in comparison to other quest lines because the scene it is in also has multiple issues and is off the beaten path from the rest of the game world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.