Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Need more housing!!

Discussion in 'Release 5 Feedback' started by zeapo, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Next release we will go to the mainland maybe and we will see Ardoris (big city). I think we will have more space there. Also people will be able to claim water places.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  2. Kaynith Stormcaster

Kaynith Stormcaster Avatar

A few minute tour of Southmarsh, where my Wizard Tower is. I saw three homes that were decorated. 90% were claimed, but totally empty.

Eriador likes this.
  3. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Is your computer that slow? Looks like mine! XD Yes, most of houses are empty, nevermind, we should claim them again in the next release. By the way: I love the no fences style.

Lord Baldrith and zeapo like this.
  4. Kaynith Stormcaster

Kaynith Stormcaster Avatar

No, the computer is fine for the most part. I can run most games on 'High' without lag or issue. It's the video capture software. The first one I used doesn't lag at all when recording, but has the tendency to either corrupt, eat half my video or nom the sound. I've gone through a half dozen different packages thus far, and all of them stink. The one I'm currently using is the least stinky of them at the moment and the easiest to use. Eventually I'll have to shell out some cash for something like Camtasia or the like. Unless someone can recommend a recording software that doesn't require any extra hardware components. I have an itty bitty mini-tower and it has neither the space in the frame nor the wattage on the psu to house any additional hardware. I'm lucky I was able to add a gpu and get it to run well.

Sure the easy 'solution' would be to get a new i7 with 16GB ram, the snazziest Nvidia GPU and an AverMedia Game Recorder, which is what TheMadHermit says he uses in his videos. Unfortunately unless I hit the lotto tomorrow, none of that's gonna happen for a while, so I have to live with what I have a the moment. :)

5. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

I supposed. Im not that lucky, I have to play with my laptop since my main computer crashes all time. :( Anyway is ok, dont worry for the video.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  6. Noctiflora

Noctiflora Avatar

Aww, booo. I can't buy in until I get paid in 2 weeks and housing is a huge thing for me. If they're mostly all gone now I guess there's not much hope I'll be able to get one in 2 weeks time. Well, here's hoping they'll add more soon.

Jivalax Azon and Time Lord like this.
  7. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

@noctiflora
    Actually there is plenty of housing left. The title of this thread is somewhat confusing. This thread is simply about how difficult it is to find an available plot for the R5 release. They only created 600 plots for R5. Those 600 are not tied to actual pledges. Anyone was able to claim them.

Do not fear, everyone who pledges or purchases a house is guaranteed to get one. If the pledge level is still available, plots are still available.

8. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

Yep what Koldar said , as of now still plenty of opportunity to have a home.

Noctiflora likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.