1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[No Response] Tartarus Zombie Room 2nd Floor Spawn Timer and Reset Timer Bugged

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Cairo Hayden, Jun 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

24 hours ago I was doing my usual as of late farming the zombie room in Tartarus on 2nd floor. Initially when entering the room within 20 seconds the first 3 zombies spawn and of course each set killed brings on wave after wave. After all the waves are completed, 2 minutes later the spawn resets allowing us to do this again and again as wanted.

However, overnight and logging in as usual, I proceeded to the zombie room expecting and ready for spawn. 20 seconds passed. Then 1 minute. Then 5 minutes and then at exactly 10 minutes the first 3 zombies spawned. Strange how the spawn changed after a small release patch overnight around 4 am with no notes noting any change in spawn timers here. Perhaps this was hidden or a new bug was introduced. Tartarus once had an annoyingly long respawn timer like the current one and devs corrected/changed this quite sometime back to the current times I listed above(give or take a few seconds). However, after killing all the zombies, I proceeded to wait for 10 more minutes before the initial 3 zombies decided to respawn.

With double exp week coming up was sure looking forward to smashing the zombie room and putting my RAM to the test I just bought but it looks as if Tartarus is now dead to me until these changes are back to normal and fixed.

oidon likes this.
  2. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

I initially had removed this thread while testing out some bugs with one of the bug mods and decided to repost this so it could be reviewed and verified. I have spent quite a lot of time here so didn't take me until my initial run today to see something happened here and is no longer working like it used to be. If this was an intended change I would like clarification so I can never return to Tartarus and find some other zone I can actually find semi decent experience at.

oidon likes this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

closed after receiving no response to request for further info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.