1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] Unable to place Giant potted sunflowers

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Belladonna Rose, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Area: Knight's Watch (POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/Knight's Watch) Loc: (46.354, 37.997, 340.595) DBG: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxLbmlnaHQncyBXYXRjaHwoNDYuMzU0LCAzNy45OTcsIDM0MC41OTUpfCgwLCAtMC45OSwgMCwgLTAuMTQyKXw1MjIuMTgwMXwzMi4zNTY5NXwxLjI1

tried 3 different lots and cannot place giant potted sunflowers. One is no trade and one is trade so not sure why cant place them.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

cannot verify. i picked up my no-trade one and was able to place it again. i see you own that lot and it has deco slots open. is it possible you were trying to place it in the spawn point of the beggar conversationalist?

3. Belladonna Rose

No i moved away from him in a clear area. Also tried placing it on multiple different lots that have plenty of deco space. Neither the no trade and other will place anywhere. They were on a village lot that i unclaimed and all items went to the bank. Took them out of the bank and tried to set them out and now are no longer placable. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. Had some of the melting candles that wont place correctly as well...they want to turn upside down for some reason.

4. Belladonna Rose

giant potted plants and melting candles still not placeable. They lay on their sides or upside down and will not place.

5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

fixed by dev replacement

Anpu likes this.