Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Need the ability to name lots for Magic Movers and Trading saved lots

Discussion in 'Release 39 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Mal Hari, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

This wont apply to everyone, but as the Guild leader and town owner for management purposes I have 14 lots on this 1 account all in the Jade Valley. When I bring up the Property management tool several lots that have no house or basement on them so are impossible to tell one from the other.

Example Our market is 4 village lots and then our stage area is 1 more for a total of 5 village lots with no way to tell 1 from another.

If there was a way to go to the head stone of a lot and click a "Assignee Name" option and give that lot a name. so when you open your property manager each lot would show the name assigned to that lot. Example Market 1, Market 2, Stage,.... This would make thing a lot easier.

Trading:
    Another idea would it be possible to trade a saved lot or basement? In time I hope to change the map biome of the Jade Valley but with 14 lots plus a few basements. a player could be looking at the need for 20+ save spots. Example pick up all lots and basements 2 days before a update where town Biome is changed then after change put them all back down again with no need to do all that deco again. Trading them to helpers or other accounts could be useful.

Also on trading some may wish to sell a lot+House+basement with all the deco as is. being able to trade a saved lot or Basement would also be useful.

Kara Brae likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.