1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Needs More Info] Magical Disappearing Avatars after you dismount

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Minerva, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Minerva

Minerva Avatar

This has been posted in another thread but we found that you could not complete the quest in South Boundless Forrest if you have mounted and dismounted. The game server seems like it cannot tell were you are located on the map so it dose not allow you to interact with the statues. If you reload the scene it works or stay off the mounts.

2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Testing this -- I just moved the Boar statue (-262.4, 39.1, -168.5), killed the boar that appeared, and got on a black horse mount. I ran around a bit, then went back to the statue, and was able to spin it.

I repeated this for the remaining 3 totems, and then was able to enter the cave and get the blessing.

I left the scene, and logged out -- came back, went back to South Boundless Forest, and did the quest again, this time, mounting my Black Horse using the hotbar; previously I double clicked it from my inventory. Everything worked for me as intended.

@Minerva Is this still broken for you?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    Anpu likes this.
  3. Mikal Raine

Mikal Raine Bug Hunter

Echondas likes this.
  4. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Thanks - I marked that as Patch Pending ,since Chris is aware and working on it. I'm going to go re-test the quest with another character in scene..

I can't repro this still, even with another character in scene.. both characters can still spin the totem .. I also tried with my friend's character as Scene Master, and still both of our characters can spin the totems.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021