Nerf Envy Bow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stefania1988, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

then test envy bow ^^ i can lend it to you for the test.

2. stefania1988

stefania1988 Avatar

I play archer rather much and i feel i do have a saying in this (hence i made the thread).
    After loads of pvp in fall today i can just comfirm its almost even worse than i first tought.
    So many oneshots were made both by me and the russian archers that just never happend before.

Im just gona repeat what iv said before. The bow is to strong considering how easy it is to get.
    And dont come and say you needed 60 kills to get one. I dont care.

Dhanas and Antrax Artek like this.
  3. Jackrabbit

Jackrabbit Avatar

Here's some more 'evidence' for you. I dueled Fzol last week using Xen bow, because he wanted to test his counter to archers, as long as he kept me in front of him, the most I could hit him for was 250-300 on a crit. He used shield and whatever else he used from earth tree etc, and healed right through it and I couldn't kill him. So, tell me again how it is OP with no counters?

4. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

Tell fzol to come to new heaven so we can try to add a zero to these damage ;)

5. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

So, what is the stats of this apparently amazing bow? I have a crossbow of something it can hit like a truck, but it takes forever to charge.. we have prices for our one hit wonders, and the decent hits dont seem to come off that often

6. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Sure thing, im in ordinis. But the answer for thsoe pics was that they were both from the same bow. You greatly increase damage ESPECIALLY when you're an actual archer by attacking from behind while elevated and having the backstab passive

7. eli

eli Avatar

finally something constructive

8. Jackrabbit

Jackrabbit Avatar

Xen bow has same damage as Envy bow, only difference is Envy has higher crit modifier, meaning Crit chance. Xen bow can crit for same damage as Envy bow, my crafted bow can crit for 90% of Xen bow or Envy bow. What really makes the difference in damage output on a crit is Backstab, Armor Weak Points, Beserker's Stance, Tactics Specialization, Strength, Dex, and any other damage or crit damage increases from skills, and the defenses or lack thereof of the target.

9. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

So if you say these new bows do just 10% more damage than a normal bow the things are two, or you're lying or my guildmates, shadow people and my chatlogs are lying.

You really underestimate other players if you think these people are not running these tests using Backstab, Armor Weak Points, Beserker's Stance, Tactics Specialization, Strength, Dex at the same level swapping just the bow.

10. Pavlitto

Pavlitto Avatar

now Envy bow and Xen bow is the most OP weapon in the game. show me damage greater than 2600?
    I'm Archer. I like it) but it's not right. Xen bow OK, it's rare and expensive. But Envy bow for 100k? it shouldn't be.

Dhanas likes this.
  11. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

12. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

And? That was just an example to help understand what a xen/envy bow can do in the right hands cause the main subject is the bow and not him. Derailing things is a great political tactic anyway, you're doing a great job.

PS:I saw him using xen bow even if he denies it, before he wasn't even noticeable in fights.

13. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

Can do that with puncture with same settings, and it hits 2 targets (need 2 spears with +%puncture and spears hit 2 targets), so it could be like 5k total if your lucky

bows are supposed to do the most damage in the game... for single target dps.... right?

14. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

from 30 yards on a slowed target while it's teleported around from the distance cause bow allows chaotic corruption poisons? Never ^^

15. Jackrabbit

Jackrabbit Avatar

I've had the Xen bow for about 2-3 weeks. Highest crit I've gotten was 1452 on a Lich, and that was only once.
    I've crit with my crafted bow for 1340 as my highest. I'd say that's within the 10%. Be careful about calling me a liar. I'm not even pissed off about the bow thing, but calling me a liar would do it.

So, are you saying that the damage isn't a problem, but it should just be more rare so only a select few should have it?

That just doesn't seem right. Ya'll can't even keep straight what you are arguing about, and want to use 'facts' that aren't even relevant to the discussion.

16. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

bringing this back to pvp, all melee can use chaotic, even mages. And not point slowing when you should be dpsing... noob

17. Jackrabbit

Jackrabbit Avatar

Right, you should just be able to run straight up to someone without using any defenses and then use your puncture on 2 targets for 2k each? Again, learn to play with tactics. Archers are supposed to just let you get close so you can use your strengths, without them having any counters?

18. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

So you're saying that a melee takes advantage of teleporting away the target? Can they do it from 30 yards while they can still attack the target? reflect on what you say man.

At the same time other archers can do 1k more than ur best crit, maybe is that the problem? You can't see it good enough cause your avg damage is lower in general?

19. Jackrabbit

Jackrabbit Avatar

What's the counter for a sneak attack backstab one shot kill from a melee?

20. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

1) Show me a 2k puncture on a player
    2) If there is no counter for melee is a problem (and there are several like slow/aoes/distance) instead if there is no counter for someone doing the same damage from 30 yards is ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.