Nerf Envy Bow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stefania1988, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

Getting them out of stealth with multishot before they can even come close.

gadget likes this.
  2. Pavlitto

Pavlitto Avatar

show me the damage from the spear more than 2600, then continue the conversation)

2600 + damage. it's a fact. show me more with a regular bow

Dhanas likes this.
  3. Jackrabbit

Jackrabbit Avatar

I assure you, my skills and damage output is very very high due to very high skills in a targeted build. You haven't shown any pictures of crits like that in a real pvp fight where everyone is buffed and at their best, all you can show is high numbers from a practice dummy and on people not even trying to counter it. Not impressed.

Duke Gréagóir likes this.
  4. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

Try to do same damage on a dummy with a standard bow, must be a video or it needs to be done in front of me.
    Then we can continue this conversation.
    I've better things to do tbh, fact is that envy/xen bow is broken, the rest is just theorycrafting at the expense of time without showing any evidence (dummy damage are evidence, words are not).

5. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

we all know you used bludgeon break armor to get your numbers, stop being a cry baby already and move on

6. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

LOL! Sure i always use my powerful level 40 break armor :D I think I never even had it in a deck

[​IMG]

7. Jackrabbit

Jackrabbit Avatar

Again, you want archers to have to play by melee ruleset. Distance and speed are the only things an archer really has. You have plenty of options for countering that damage. No one says you have to make a frontal assault.
    Right, so using that type of logic, your counter as a melee to an archer would be to not charge them from the front thinking you can just run up and stun them while you finish them off, because as you know, most archers are quite squishy once you get close. Again, it seems more of an argument that you don't want to have to change your tactics in order to win, not to mention the fact that you want skills and exp to have no affect, simply nerf the archer because a skilled one can be competitive.

Again, Envy bow has the SAME damage as Xen bow according to tooltips and according to Chris, and I know for a fact Xen bow is only slightly better than my crafted bow. Showing a bunch of pictures that have nothing to do with real pvp combat has nothing to do with what you are trying to argue.

I'm done with this conversation, I only got into it because you lied about me in a public forum. I could care less about the Envy bow or the Xen bow. I was wrecking you before they came along and i'll continue to wreck you whether they stay or go.

8. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Heres a update to my damage screenies. First two were a front and back shot to a test dummy with a good rock maple longbow, second pair of screenshots was with a envy bow antrax and dahnas let me borrow \o/

Nerf Envy Bow

9. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

Sure, try to take an archer from back while he's spamming multishot from 30-40 yards :D
    None asked to nerf archers here, but to fix a broken thing that was added in game a week ago (and helped to discover also the xen bow problem), and i have to be 100% honest you're the worst one i've seen using these bows in terms of damage.
    Xen and Envy bows do around 70% more damage than a high end crafted bow. As i already said show us proof that it's "slightly better" cause i don't know if you noticed but you and ozzy (same guild) are the only ppl saying that.
    I didn't lie at all, I live in the truth, my dear, I leave the lies to others, to those who need it, i don't need i have evidence.
    I've never had problems fighting you even if i was outnumbered (basically always) maybe until these two bows are broken you will have more chances for sure.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  10. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

roflmao

11. Pavlitto

Pavlitto Avatar

and do not forget that the damage of this bow is highly dependent on the strength.
    only with a high strength you can get very high damage

12. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

looks like a marginal ~10% increase, why not show the actual screenshot of the bows.... i dont see any 2700 crits, obviously because you need to factor so many things in to get something like that.... which is usualy neglected to be mentioned by some....

13. Pavlitto

Pavlitto Avatar

need strength. if you test without strength of course you won't get big numbers. 300 str 200 dex would be nice

14. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

Those are his stats while testing it by the way: 91 str 98 dex, no bersker stance. Dunno what kind of gear he uses, but he has done tests with same gear.
    [​IMG]

15. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

664 (envy bow) vs 414 (high end bow) best hits

sounds like around 60%+ more damage and he has 91 str. Keep trying cro :D

10% of 414 is 41 :p

16. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

505 to 598 is 20% for crit.... but 10% base, not 414
    and im not crow

17. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

nvm, was looking at wrong screenshots

18. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

Compare best hits not random hits, Edit: i've read later the 2nd message

Who said crow? i said cro :D

19. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

what was crafted bow?

20. Jikininki

Jikininki Avatar

This would actually be an interesting twist.

Dhanas and Arkah EMPstrike like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.