1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

New building material. Actual Logs

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Belladonna Rose, May 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I think it would be nice to be able to make actual logs like we do with wood and stone blocks.
    That way if we want to build an outdoor building we can. Possibly give us some timber frame roof pieces as well. I would like to see the wood blocks a bit thinner so they can be used as floor or wall planking as well. Woof pavers dont work well for some builds as the bottoms are not textured and wont sit on other items.

Give us the ability to build a house piece by piece if we wish to. I know this is generally possible to do as Alphaine can do it to a point. Just would be nice to be able to get a roof on something we build instead of it being open.

Wilfred, Lilith Ayin, Xee and 5 others like this.
  2. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

To add to this as well ..When making/creating the items on the Dev side might try tightening the binding box as well so things can butt up against each other better without leaving gaps. I have done a bit of mesh building in another game so i know how tricky it can be getting that bind box to work just right.

Wilfred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.