New Crafting Station idea - "Portable" Easel

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by MelfromHell, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelfromHell

MelfromHell Avatar

I'd love to be able to create my own art in the game. Paintings could be made with one of three different sizes of player-made canvas fabric, player-made frames on which to stretch the fabric, player-created paints from natural sources, purchased paintbrushes and then framed with a selection of different frame styles and colors (3 or 4, perhaps?) which are player-created.

Ideally, it would be portable, and the user could then go to one of a variety of "scenic spots" to capture the image (which is predetermined) and then "paint" it on the size canvas they choose from one they have in their inventory.

I'm a fan of decorating in this game, and I feel that there aren't enough varieties of paintings or pictures in the game, and I' think it would be really cool to be able to create some paintings of the places I love to visit.

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Would be great if an avatar was in your view if you painted their portrait as well. Ir whatever you see (in first person mode?) you slowly slowly paint.

It would make a great skill to level too. Early paintings look like they were done by a child, the higher your skill the more realistic. And then if you get high enough you can styalize them with "filters" ahead of beginning the painting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.