New Richard Interview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Myrcello, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Thanks @Myrcello and thanks. That was an interesting article. Especially about the beam robotic technology. I really liked not hearing so much explanation and speculation about this project.

I still believe we have a chance and I hope they'll take it serious to get the tasks and achievement system structure into this game as soon as they can. It is such a missing especially for those players coming into game not knowing what else to do. The may not be self motivated without the goals and tasks and they should be related to exploration, crafting, and misc with interesting and enticing rewards such as titles with bonuses, cotos, special mounts even once those come into the game.

And that's another thing I feel the mount stretch goal is way to expensive and not very interestingly presented. I feel they could tell us about it and the benefits of having a mount in this game. Such as mounts give extra speed, carrying capacity of the mounts, horse racing is one of my favorite thoughts, and later perhaps special mounts. Well imo of course.

Chatele and dcyumyum like this.
  3. dcyumyum

dcyumyum Avatar

It's interesting that he's present everyday at the office with Beam, but since I've been playing I haven't see him discussing anything creative or technical about the game on the forums.

I also can't tell if he is saying that I'm a player who came in the end and see a finished game or if I'm just another backer and see a mostly working game? I guess since it has launched and that the Kickstarter and Seed Invest are way over I can't be a backer. Which leaves me to this this is a finished game?

He has an interesting life for sure!

Kain Darkmoor, MrBlight and Addison like this.
  4. Addison

Addison Avatar

Lol, I agree it makes me wonder if he's like the Richmeister! ;)

dcyumyum likes this.
  5. Dinsoo

Dinsoo Avatar

Tasty as ever

6. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

Richard IS very much involved in the project. I guess bullshit rumours on the internet by people who have no clue about what they are talking about yet expect to be taken seriously (and only their opinion/version of "truth" counts)! need to check their crusading rumour mill. As always, development continues!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    Simon LeBon likes this.
  7. Tabatha

Tabatha Avatar

That was a pretty sweet Beam advert.

8. dcyumyum

dcyumyum Avatar

Wow, I hope you are not referring to my post. Everyone knows he is involved, heck he's even writing a new book to go along with EP2.

I don't know you, but it sounds like you might need to take a a few minutes away from the game and go out and smell some fresh air. That post of your was off the rails! Calm down and chive on man! Beam will always be there for you.
    ❤️

Tabatha and craftymethod like this.
  9. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

All good man/m'lady, I just enjoy pointing out erroneous rumors pushed and spammed weekly by people with agendas against this project. (this forum is generally free from such crusaders of fake news) Ignorance is bliss, but someone has to call out the absurdities.

dcyumyum likes this.
  10. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Wonder if i could use a beam robot to work my cash register from home

11. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Makes note to self: Hack into Richard's Outlook Calendar and insert "Visit to the Diggler Residence" on my birthday. :p

Manerd likes this.
  12. Tildi

Tildi Avatar

Lord British is officially a ROBOT!!!!

dcyumyum and Sentinel2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.