New things I noticed on QA for release 97

Discussion in 'Player Test Environment (QA Server) Feedback' started by Rinaldi, Dec 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

So far, I saw these new things (and I include some feedback):
    1. The status complex that contains name/health/focus/buffs for each player and for pets (which have historically been positioned on the left side of the screen) can now be moved anywhere on the screen. Also, the target status complex (the graphic that shows the status of what/who you have targeted) can also be positioned anywhere on the screen. [So far, the following cannot be moved: the icons in the upper right of the game window (i.e. icons for inventory, rewards, social, etc), skill advancements that are being tracked on the right side of the screen, the low durability/broken indicator icons, deck swapping icon, dismount icon, journal task list, and the circular timer that appears when you harvest something].
    2. The location of the status complexes (discussed in item #1 above) can be locked in place and can be reset back to the default position (this can be done in the following menu: Options > interface > nameplates & chat bubbles). However, the status complexes cannot be locked or reset individually. All are either locked or unlocked. And when you reset the position, all of the status complexes are reset to their default positions. [Other movable interface items (such as the combat bar, chat window, paper doll, compass) still cannot be locked in position].
    3. You can now disable automatic remounting when you enter a zone or exit to the overworld (so if you change scenes on a mount, you appear on foot in your destination, and do not automatically remount). This option is a check-box in the following menu: Options > Controls.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  2. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

I think locked should be the default upon release since this is how it works in current production. If people want to then move them around they can unlock it, move it, and lock it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.