1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

New to Novia? You are going to need a GREAT Custom Bow!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Fenrus MacRath, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenrus MacRath

Fenrus MacRath Avatar

HI! Fenrus MacRath here, VP of North Novian Sales for KID TWIST BOWS, with a GREAT offer for YOU!

If you are new to these lands and looking to really rack up a body count, look no further than KID TWIST BOWS.

We start with the finest in reclaimed Imbued Elvish Bowstrings and the highest quality Bow staves made from any of the woods indigenous to this great land, We will craft you an exceptional (+1) bow on our Founder Expert tables . Then your bow is gemmed to your specification and passed over to one of our many GRAND-MASTER Masterworkers and Enchanters to customize the weapon that YOU want.

We do not think that anyone should have to accept a bow off of the rack, with someone else's idea of what is good.

We craft the bow to YOUR personal fighting style.

We will even offer you the experience and guidance of our expert bowyers to help you with the process and answer the questions that might arise during this process.

Contact Me, Fenrus MacRath for your own free consultation and pricing quote.

Are you a bowman on a budget? Never fear! One of the unavoidable side effects of our esteemed crafting system, is factory seconds. We understand that not everyone is looking for a 200K bow right off the bat.

Check out our factory outlet stores conveniently located in Soryn Fields (Right outside of Resolute) , Goldfield (Nested inside of Braemar), New Heaven (Back by the oracle) , Ordis Mordanis (On the Blue Rose Isle vendor next to Morgoth Redbeards shop) Or New Brittania Market.

All of these bows are still extremely lethal, but just did not meet our exacting standards.
    Many are for sale at a price less than the materials used to make it!

Stop by and see us today!

Pawz, alioth and moko like this.
  2. Fenrus MacRath

Fenrus MacRath Avatar

3. LordsOfSkulls

LordsOfSkulls Avatar

XD Hi am new to the game, been playing little bit, was wondering what it would cost for +10-15 bow? I am planning on being Death Archer, (so Mage Archer?) In Game name "Adria Skuller"

4. Fenrus MacRath

Fenrus MacRath Avatar

Hi! Thanks for the inquiry! We can discuss the best bow for you. I would say ballpark, 90k for a +10 upwards of 250k for the +15. Don't put too much stock in the number though, It's the stats that make the bow extraordinary. I can make a +14 bow that's not as good as a +11. We can chat in game and I'll ask you some questions, maybe give you some things to think about.

5. Fenrus MacRath

Fenrus MacRath Avatar

Also, speaking against my own financial benefit, if you are new a lesser bow might be a good start.

6. estring

estring Avatar

Fenrus I need a bow so added you into friends list Tirleth Moonsage

7. Fenrus MacRath

Fenrus MacRath Avatar

Cool! Send me a private message and I will go over your options!

8. Fenrus MacRath

Fenrus MacRath Avatar

Bump (Weekly)

9. estring

estring Avatar

Great seller really happy with the custom +13 Bow I bought. Will do more business with him in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.