New Video for R20

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EnigmaWinz, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnigmaWinz

EnigmaWinz Avatar

Hi everyone! I wanted to share my latest video with you all. The wipe for R20 gave me an opportunity to make a video about something I haven't done yet, which is character creation, and also game play through the opening tutorial scene. I know this video will not be very interesting to some people, probably a lot of people, but some of my viewers have requested a character creation video and this was the perfect time for one. If you want to see the game play right away and skip the character creation stuff, you can fast forward to 17:15. Any way, happy Monday and I hope all you Avatars have a great week! Cheers!

2. Mata

Mata Avatar

Thank you for this great video and happy Monday! :)

3. EnigmaWinz

EnigmaWinz Avatar

It is my pleasure, I love making Shroud of the Avatar videos!

Forest_Dweller, FrostII and Mata like this.
  4. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

Nice video, thanks... I couldn't help but noticing that the sound level went down considerably when you entered the game, is that normal?

FrostII and EnigmaWinz like this.
  5. EnigmaWinz

EnigmaWinz Avatar

Well I recorded the web browser part using Window capture in OBS and the in game stuff with Game Capture, so it was sort of two different mediums so It's probably normal for the sound levels to not be consistent between the two. I tried to adjust the decibel levels as best I could when I was editing and it sounded decent enough on my end. . sorry about that. .I'll just have to do better next time.

Forest_Dweller and FrostII like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.