New zone feedback.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spinok, Oct 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

Atos, made few hours in spindelskog and myrkur. Great content, really freaking awesome, no chance to solo. Why loot is so bad ? Did you fight with shadow bear 40k hp as a fire mage ? No chance to make it profitable even with 400 att fire. Why shadow spider and shadow bear has the same chance for essence? Bear is freaking strong. Show me the bot that can do shadow bear 40k (air archer ???)

Pls give enhanced loot for it and promote party content.
    P.S. 10-15 minutes att on spiders and ghosts is definitely the wrong way, force people to hunt shadow beasties, give 15 min att for 8x party, not for a solo guy. In wolf zone seems you can have a battle up to 8 dogs, seems to be it is a good battle.
    P.S.S. Can you prove that t15+ liches in Myrkur can drop tamer vest? Anybody got them from there?
    P.S.S.S If you want a party content from players in your sandbox pls give them a reason to be a party.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  2. SeyuNanatus

SeyuNanatus Avatar

up.
    I check Spindelskog it's good or no? 10-15m for 330att Fire - mage and ez ATT :)
    Shadow Spider, Bear, Wolf, very bad loot, it's amazing, no motivation to farm this zone.

Myrkur - Good locations I think, but need drop-list, Lich, Zombie, Skelet - Art?
    Need more information about Spindelskog and Myrkur.

Elgarion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.