Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Night Vision was too long, now too short!

Discussion in 'Release 55 QA Feedback Forum' started by thradia, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thradia

thradia Avatar

This is obviously just my opinion, but the Night Vision spell used to last 12 and a half minutes. Which was always too long I thought... but now it is something like 1 min and a half. It is annoying that is this short.

somewhere in between would be nicer. 5 minutes maybe, or one full night cycle.

It seems that I have to stop quite often and reapply it - which is annoying when in the middle of adventuring/fighting.

2. Dermott

Dermott Avatar

The pre-R55 is a bit too long, and the proposed is going to be way too short.

I would suggest at a minimum, the timer should equal a segment of the day/night cycle so that if you apply it at the start of Evening, it will wear off at the start of Midnight and so on. I would also make it only activate during the segments of Dusk, Evening, Midnight, and Late Night and a maximum from the beginning of Dusk to the end of Late Night.

Maybe scale the timing to the skill level as well as the intensity of NV?

Duffrey Blake likes this.
  3. Floors

Floors Avatar

Hey actual eternal pattern nerf weapons would probably really bring in the telethon cash.

But also they were fixing bugs, you know. Bugs people were relying on.

4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Hmm... I just checked and my Night Vision, at level 40, lasts nearly 20 minutes.

5. Snakyy

Snakyy Avatar

I strongly disagree! I want light and night vision last only 2 seconds with 60 second cooldown. As nothing makes me happier that push buttons all the time! All buffs,stances,weapon skills too should have less than 5 second lasting time. More I push buttons happier I'm!!!!!11!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.