Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

No Love for wood pulp

Discussion in 'Release 50 Feedback Forum' started by Belladonna Rose, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

ONe of the main reasons i was excited about the batch increase on crafting was to be able to do bigger batches of pulp. Now i find out that although it states its a refined material it is not classified to be in the batch increase when making it. Neither from wood or scraps. This is very distressing as i really needed the increase in batch for pulp to make my scrolls.
    Pffft.

2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Sounds like a bug - you should report it in the bug section

3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Where does it state this? Does it show when you set the recipe category filter on the table to refined items? (I suppose that should correspond with the pages in the recipe book.)

I think this is more important than having the bonus apply to boards or cloth!

But one quick question: are you trying the (expensive) recipe that comes straight from wood using a wood rasp, or the wood scraps recipe? I'm going to bet that only the former is classified as "refined materials", since it comes straight from raw logs. Not that I wouldn't be happy for both to apply.

4. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

i have tried both. Straight up wood with rasp and scraps.

5. Malimn

Malimn Avatar

This skill is only used for the BASIC materials (Maple and Pine) and does not impact anything else you want to use. It is the same way on Blacksmithing and Tailoring unfortunately :(

6. Sir Aular Glorthalion

Sir Aular Glorthalion Avatar

@DarkStarr - can wood pulp's classification be reconsidered? It's used heavily in alchemy and since it's classified under miscellaneous, it's not benefiting from any of the new milling speed and batching skills.

Belladonna Rose likes this.
  7. Net

Net Avatar

I would really appreciate batches of like 1000 wood pulps at a time... the crafting of scrolls is so slow:(

8. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Blue Rose Isle, Crafters Town, Black Rock Cove
    I'd like to at least see pulp under milling /refining. I'd love to be able to make 40 at a time instead of 20 or perhaps
    boost the ammount of pulp made when using logs vs scrap to the point that it becomes easier to manufacture pulp.

Playing the devils advocate I also realize that the market is already flooded with recalls and teleports. Yet again, more
    than one mage has put themselves through mage school on selling recalls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.