Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

No pages in chests - quest of the Oracle (last quest series to get your Shroud) (CANCEL, IS WORKING)

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Sayumi, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sayumi

Sayumi Avatar

09/01/2019 21:17
    1. Title: No pages in chests - quest of the Oracle (last quest series to get your Shroud)
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? Yes
    4. Details: Pages are not in the chests. chests are also not glowing blue this release like last release when the pages were in there.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Talk to Oracle (the BIG one in Central Brittany where you get the Oracle quest) and say "created to do" Get quests for lens and pages. Travel to Castle Brittany, go to library, play music sheet on piano to open secret wall , loot chest and no Page of Spirituality or Corporeality in chest, other items are in there. Travel to Kas Vault, Look chest and no Page of Honor and Disgrace. Stopped travelling to the other page locations.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz (4) System RAM: 16267
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU RAM: 4018
    SotA.Win.64.1034.Date.08.30.19
    Area: Novia_R9_Underground02_01
    Area Display Name: Kas Vault
    Loc: (8.0, 12.5, 29.1)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjlfVW5kZXJncm91bmQwMl8wMXx8KDguMDI0LCAxMi41LCAyOS4wNjIpfCgwLCAwLCAwLCAtMSl8MHwxMHwxMy4xNzEzMQ==

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

@Sayumi , I haven't look into this yet and I'm racing through bugs (and probably not reading all the details ... sorry everyone!), but are you sure you're on the right quest stage? If the chest isn't glowing and the pages aren't there, then that suggests to me you don't have the required quest state. (If you're using someone else's walkthrough to do the quest quickly, maybe the quests have been updated and the walkthrough is no longer valid?)

I'll loop back around here later to see what your response is, and then enter the bug with that new info.

3. Sayumi

Sayumi Avatar

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Synergy Blaize likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.