Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[No Repro]Solace Bridge loading stuck at 50%

Discussion in 'Release 41 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by uhop, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uhop

uhop Avatar

I waited for 30 minutes, and it is still at 50% "Solace Bridge: Building Map...".

I am on Linux.

I will kill the client, and try again. If I am successful, I'll post in this thread.

2. uhop

uhop Avatar

I killed the client, and entered Solace Bridge successfully. It was some kind of a software hiccup, I don't know how to reproduce.

Alley Oop likes this.
  3. uhop

uhop Avatar

Got it again. :( This time it is Etceter at 10% for 30 minutes. It is stuck at "Etceter: Building Maps...".

There are some problems, when the game hangs on loading a scene. It could be possibly a Linux problem, if nobody else is reporting it.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

on linux, i had the same problem as you with midras vault (and dysborg vault), but i was in both solace bridge and etceter last night without a problem. it's worth noting that the one i replicate is the one at 94%. that might be a linux-wide problem, and the others more individual.

5. uhop

uhop Avatar

It could be my computer-specific problem, but it never ever happened before r41. BTW, when I try it the second time around (after killing the client), it works. On top of that I probably should add that sometimes instead of hanging the client just quits. It is probably the same bug. Again, it never happened before r41.

6. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We're having difficulty reproducing this internally, and have not had others report this specific issue with loading into Solace Bridge. : /

The issue Alley Oop referenced for the two Vault scenes were known and should be addressed in the upcoming patch. Please keep us apprised of this issue. May be a local issue that could be resolved by reinstalling the client from fresh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.